Do you love playing golf and listening to music? These Bluetooth speakers might just be for you! They’re portable meaning you can bring them anywhere. You can clip them on your golf carts and blast music while you play some golf with your friends. And they have great audio quality so you can hear the songs you’re playing clearly.
Of all the Bluetooth speakers suited for golf carts, we’ve chosen the Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro Bluetooth Speaker and Mount. It has loads of great features and you can mount it on your golf carts! But, if that doesn’t suit you, there are other Bluetooth speakers we’ll be reviewing. Check out the detailed reviews below.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Detailed Review
- 1.1 TOP PICK: Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro Bluetooth Speaker and Mount
- 1.2 RUNNER UP: Upside Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Magnetic Golf Cart Mount
- 1.3 BEST BATTERY LIFE: Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker Bundle with Official Travel Case
- 1.4 BEST AUDIO QUALITY: Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 1.5 BEST ON A BUDGET: COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- 2 How we picked the best products
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Summary
The Detailed Review
- Portable and includes a mount that allows you to clip it onto a golf cart
- Bluetooth range of 100 feet and lasts up to 20 hours
- Waterproof and shock resistant
For our top pick, we chose the Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro Bluetooth Speaker. This speaker gives you the best sound experience while out on the golf course. It has 2 speakers and a bass booster making it a really great Bluetooth speaker. The Ampcaddy even comes with a mount allowing you to attach it to a golf cart and other shafts that measure ½ to 2 inches in diameter. It also has a 180-degree swivel feature. You can even pair multiple Ampcaddy speakers together and control it using one device. With its great features, this Bluetooth speaker easily grabs the “top pick” spot.
Its overall great features make it an amazing Bluetooth speaker that we would like to recommend to you. It has great reviews, as well! It has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Amazon. The Ampcaddy Bluetooth speaker is constantly praised for being the best speaker on the market. A review says that this speaker will “give you a pure sound with a bass that is extraordinary for outdoor play”.
But it still has its downsides. Reviews complain about the mechanicals of the mount and how the design is flawed. An Amazon reviewer says they “love the sound but hate the mount”. Another goes in-depth saying, “The threads on the mount are already stripped after 3 rounds so I can’t mount it on the cart any longer. Speaker is great, the mount is garbage.” Buying this speaker, like all other things, will have pros and cons.
“A must have for golfers who like to boogie on the course.” – Amazon Reviewer
- It has a swivel feature of up to 180 degrees
- Waterproof and shock-resistant (can withstand drops of up to 5 ft)
- You can pair multiple speakers and control using one device
- It has a bass that isn’t overpowering
- Reviewers complain about the mount. The mount does not have great quality and the screws that secure the mount to the golf cart fall off after a few rounds.
- The speaker is not the cheapest.
- It has a Bluetooth range of 200 ft range
- It can be submerged into water of around 3 ft.
- It has a magnetic mounting system
We recommend the Upside Portable Bluetooth Speaker as our runner-up. This speaker includes a magnetic golf cart mount which means you can just stick it onto the golf cart and you don’t need to screw on a mount. This is an outdoor speaker. It connects easily with different gadgets.
While some Bluetooth speakers have a range of around 30 to 100 feet, the Upside has a range of 200 feet. Because of this and its great variety of features, we chose this Bluetooth speaker as the runner up for Bluetooth speakers best for golf carts. An Amazon Reviewer says that this product has been their favorite because it has “such great sound quality” and the “magnet is so good it holds to anything as you drive around the course”. But some reviewers complain about the battery life. An Amazon Reviewer says that “on Amazon it says 20 hours of play time but it only lasts 10 hours”.
- Grip of the magnet is great.
- Good sound quality.
- On some units, the speaker isn’t loud even if you connect to two speakers at once
- Reviewers say that the battery life doesn’t last long.
BEST BATTERY LIFE: Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker Bundle with Official Travel Case
- 24-hour battery life
- Withstands weather or extreme situations such as rain or hail
- It includes a travel case
Looking for a speaker that’ll last you all day? Introducing the Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker. The 5,200 mAh Li-ion battery provides 24 hours of continuous use. Longer than the other speakers that last around 20 hours. It doesn’t stop there. It has 12 W of pure audio power making sure that this speaker is loud. Because of its advanced digital signal processor, the Anker ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume. It also has the ability to enable voice-activated software such as Siri. It has advanced phone call answering features such as putting an existing call on hold and has a comprehensive user guide in 9 languages.
It’s another great speaker, overall with a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Amazon. A reviewer praises it for being “affordable and practical”. While some Amazon Reviewers praise the Anker others find the Bluetooth speaker to have connectivity issues. While an inconvenience for sure, connectivity issues can be resolved by forgetting the device on your phone and then re-adding it. So before you buy, take into account the pros and cons of the speaker.
- Has an advanced digital signal processor
- Only has a Bluetooth range of 10 ft
- Some units have a pairing and connecting problem. Can be resolved by forgetting re-adding the device again every time you want to connect and use it.
BEST AUDIO QUALITY: Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- This is a waterproof speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone making calls clearer
- Includes a strap that allows you to place it on handlebars and such
What about audio quality, you say? Well, of course that’s important as well! The Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker has amazing audio quality. Some might even say it has the best audio quality. It has an amazing bass that is pure and heavy for its size. This speaker has the newly designed passive radiators and transducer giving the device that loud and clear sound. It’s small, making it a really great speaker for you to just strap it onto your backpacks, coats or it into your golf cart’s cupholder or your golf cart, in general. It lasts up to 6 hours and pairs with your device via Bluetooth. It has voice prompts too! With the built-in speakerphone, you can speak to Siri or your Google Assistant as well as take calls hands-free. It has a wireless range of about 30 ft and is waterproof. You can pair 2 of these speakers together for party mode or stereo mode to play music in sync.
Because of the amazing technology and bass that makes the Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Speaker, this easily takes the spot for “best audio quality”. This speaker has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Amazon and is constantly praised for its portability, durability and of course, its sound quality. An Amazon Reviewer who happens to be deployed in Afghanistan says that this speaker is water resistant and can handle extreme situations.
“Packs a punch!” – Amazon Reviewer
- Amazing sound quality because of its advanced technology
- It has voice prompts
- Battery lasts 6 hours and more
- Waterproof and outdoor proof
- You can pair 2 of these speakers together
- While most speakers have auxiliary jacks, this doesn’t.
- Not as inexpensive as other speakers
BEST ON A BUDGET: COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Cheaper than the others
- Continuous 20-hour playtime
- Easy to set up on your phone and has no connectivity issues
Need something more affordable? Don’t worry. Introducing the COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. This speaker has excellent stereo sound and an enhanced bass because of the radiator design. It’s distortion-free and you can pair any two COMISO speakers and control it using one device. Not to mention, the price is great.
It has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating and great features making it our speaker that’s best on a budget. An Amazon Reviewer also praises it for having the “longest battery life ever” while another says that it “sounds great”. But people found problems with the Comiso reliability. The website thereviewindex.com says that 61% of users found that this speaker only lasts a few months. One even says that after it was submerged in water for the first time, it “never worked again”.
- Cheap and affordable
- It has an enhanced bass because of the radiator design
- You can pair any two of these speakers and control it using one device
- Reviewers have reported that this product died after 6 months.
- Reviewers have stated that the speaker stopped working after it was submerged in water even though it is said to be waterproof.
How we picked the best products
We chose these products based on popularity. We wanted to make sure that each speaker was well-known and came from a reliable source that makes reliable speakers.
Products were evaluated based on features. These include among other things audio quality and battery life. We’ve also factored in the build quality, the device compatibility, the portability and others in order to make sure that we chose the speaker with great features, some unique and some not, that will best suit you.
Next up, we have the price. We wanted to make sure that the products stated in this article were affordable. Of course, some speakers would be expensive or more expensive than others and if you’re on a budget, check out the speaker we chose for the “best on a budget” category. Some are pricey because of the underlying technology.
Last but not least – usability. We wanted to ensure that each speaker is easy to use and can transport in golf carts. As much as possible, the speakers we chose would be easy to set up and connect with a device. We wanted to factor this in so that we could make sure that you could have a great experience with your speaker.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Bluetooth speakers for golf carts different from normal Bluetooth speakers?
Bluetooth speakers for golf carts will either be easily portable and lightweight on account of their small size and typically include mounts so you can stick it to your golf cart.
Which Bluetooth speaker allows you to connect to two of the same speakers at the same time?
Most Bluetooth speakers will allow you to connect to two of the same speakers at the same time. An example of these speakers would be the Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro, the COMISO and Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker. If you aren’t sure that the chosen speaker you have has this feature, you can check out their webpage or other reviews on Google to see if they do have that feature.
Which Bluetooth speaker has the best range?
Of the five speakers we’ve shown you, the speaker with the best range would be the Upside Portable Bluetooth Speaker with the 200 ft Bluetooth range. Although some reviewers have said that they’ve received units with a Bluetooth range of less than the stated 200 feet. We would also like to recommend the Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro Bluetooth Speaker because it is reliable and has a range of 100 feet. If you’re unsure of your chosen speaker, once again, check out their webpage or look at reviews on Amazon to see what Bluetooth range these speakers have.
In this post we have reviewed the best Bluetooth speakers for your golf cart. Here are our top picks:
- TOP PICK: Ampcaddy Version 3 Pro Bluetooth Speaker and Mount
- RUNNER UP: Upside Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Magnetic Golf Cart Mount
- BEST BATTERY LIFE: Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker Bundle with Official Travel Case
- BEST AUDIO QUALITY: Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- BEST ON A BUDGET: COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker